Insulation in Delaware, Southern New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Maryland’s Eastern Shore
At 1st State Insulation, we install fiberglass insulation in homes and commercial buildings for both re-insulation and new construction projects.
We serve builders, architects, property managers and homeowners with insulation solutions and installation.
Contact us to learn more about our fiberglass insulation services.
What Is Fiberglass Insulation?
Fiberglass is one of the most commonly used and trusted insulation materials today. Fiberglass is made by spinning molten glass into extremely fine fibers. About 20 to 30% of the content in fiberglass comes from recycled glass, making it a good choice for eco-friendly insulation.
Types of Fiberglass Insulation
At 1st State Insulation, we install:
- Batt fiberglass: Pre-cut panels of fiberglass insulation are called batts. They are available with or without facings in a variety of widths for use in unfinished walls, floors and ceilings.
- Blow-in fiberglass: Blow-in fiberglass refers to the method this type of insulation is installed. Special equipment is needed to blow the fibers into place, so make sure you hire a professional for the job. Blow-in fiberglass is an excellent choice for many areas in a home or building and can be used for re-insulation projects, too.
Do you need fiberglass insulation in Delaware, Southern New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Maryland’s Eastern Shore? Contact us today
Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
Whether you choose batt or blow-in for your home or business, fiberglass insulation can have many benefits, including:
- Increased indoor comfort year-round
- Improved performance from your HVAC system
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced noise levels between rooms or floors
- Smaller carbon footprint
- And more!
Fiberglass Insulation for New Construction Projects
For a comfortable and energy-efficient building from the beginning, insulation is needed in the walls, attic, foundation, basement and crawl spaces.
Fiberglass Insulation for Retrofit Projects
If your home or building needs to be re-insulated, batts or blow-in fiberglass can be added to improve the performance of your insulation.
The team at 1st State Insulation has years of experience installing fiberglass insulation. Whether you’re a contractor completing a new building project or a homeowner wanting to improve the comfort of your home, our insulation contractors are here to help. We’ll make sure you enjoy all the benefits fiberglass insulation has to offer.